Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Thankfulness

Too often, we underestimate or simply don't see when God is doing a powerful work through the children's ministry. Please join me in thanking God for the way He is moving in our ministry.

I love it when I see that a young child “gets it”!

A very proud mom handed this letter to me. Her 9 year old daughter had a school assignment over the Thanksgiving holiday to write a short paper about what she is thankful for.

Check it out!

This thanksgiving I am thankful for two wonderful things! The first thing I’m thankful for is my loving and caring family. Sometimes, my dad takes me and my sister to the park to play teeball. My mom lets me help her cook good things like cake, cookies, and maybe even pies. The second thing I’m thankful for is Jesus! Jesus died on the cross to save us from our sins. Jesus is the Son of God and I could never live without Him. All in all, I wish you a happy Thanksgiving and I hope you will be thankful for your things two.

No comments: