Thursday, July 10, 2008

30 Day Prayer Challenge Days 3-6

You already know I'm praying specific prayers from the Bible for my kids over the next 30 days.
What you may not know is that I'm praying the same prayers for your children. Because I am the children's ministry director, I know many of your children personally. I have a personal desire to see your children grow in their faith and become fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ.


Since I'm out of the office for the next few days, I am posting some prayers ahead of time. Keep Praying!!

30 Day Prayer Challenge Days 3-6

3) Love:
and live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.
Ephesians 5:2

"Lord, help my children learn to live a life of love through Your Holy Spirit"

4) Honesty and Integrity:
May integrity and uprightness protect me, because my hope is in you.
Psalm 25:21

"Lord, may integrity and honesty be their virtue and their protection."

5) Self Control:
So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be alert and self-controlled.
1Thessalonians 5:6

"Father, help my children be alert and self controlled in all they do."

6) A Love For God's Word:
The fear of the LORD is pure, enduring forever. The ordinances of the LORD are sure and altogether righteous. They are more precious than gold, than much pure gold; they are sweeter than honey, than honey from the comb.
Psalm 19:9-10

"Father, may my children grow to find your Word 'more precious than gold, and sweeter than honey from the comb.'"

No comments: