Thursday, July 17, 2008

30 Day Prayer Challenge

Thursday is my Friday!
Here are the next 3 prayers to get you through the weekend!


30 Day Prayer Challenge Days 11-13

11) Faithfulness:
Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart.
Proverbs 3:3

"God, help my children develop a heart of love and faithfulness."

12) Courage:
6 Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."
Deuteronomy 31:6

"God, help my children always be strong and courageous in their character and in their actions."

13) Purity:
Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
Psalm 51:10

"God, may our children have purity of heart and may that purity be evident in their actions."

No comments: