Thursday, July 17, 2008

30 Day Prayer Challenge

I don't know what it was like for you growing up but I remember what it was like for me. I found it very hard to deal with the kids that picked on me or said sarcastic things about me.
I could beat them up, but that's not the point.
When they said those things, it made me question myself. My self-esteem was tied to what others thought of me when it should have been tied to what God thinks of me. I pray that our children will not have the world's cheap imitation of self-esteem, but Biblical self-esteem.


30 Day Prayer Challenge Day 10

10) Strong, Biblical Self-Esteem:
For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.
Ephesians 2:10


"God, help my children develop a strong self-esteem that is rooted in knowing that they are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus."

No comments: